PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO THE ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION NO. 679/2016 (GDPR)
Matthia’s & Claire, a Brand of OREXPORT SA, based in Corso San Gottardo 106 – 6830 Chiasso Switzerland, informs you that, in compliance with the European Regulation 679 / 2016 (so-called GDPR) which governs and regulates the protection of personal data and their free circulation, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the aforementioned legislation, based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, pro-optionality of interests and transparency as well as protection of your privacy and your rights, for the purposes, in the manner and for the terms indicated below.
-1- Purpose, methods and legal basis of data processing
Your personal data will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected, instrumental and necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations inherent in relations with our Company; in particular:
– The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 (n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction.
– The processing of personal data will be carried out on paper and/or computer by the owner, by the manager/by the responsible and by authorized parties (appointed persons) in observance of every precautionary measure, which guarantees the security and confidentiality. The data will not be the object of profiling or the subject of automated decision-making processes.
– The data will be stored by the data owner and by the data processors designated by it. In any case, your personal data will be stored and processed within the borders of the European economic area. The explicit acceptance of this information by means of paper signing, computer acceptance (opt-in) made online, by the website www.matthiasandclaire.com or by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, the fulfillment of the reciprocal contractual obligations and the other conditions foreseen Art. 6 of the European Regulation 679/2016, constitutes the legal legitimacy for the processing of personal data.
• General information about cookies
This site may use session cookies and persistent cookies. The types of cookies directly generated by this site are: “technical” cookie, used to:
a) the authentication and management of a browsing session (for example, to identify and validate the user for access to the Reserved Area);
b) security purposes (eg to take into account the number of failed login identifying possible abuse in authentication and preventing fraud);
c) improve usability of the site and its audio-visual contents (eg. by running type flash player programs);
d) the correct functioning of the connection (eg by addressing the user’s requests to more than one server).
• “Third-Party” cookies
This site also allows the transmission to the third-party cookies the user’s terminal. In particular, this site uses the Google Analytics service that instantiates analytics technical cookies used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. This information is used for the purpose of continuous improvement of functionality, organization of content, support of different platforms and browsers. For these cookies, you can access the information and forms of acquisition of consent of third parties, by clicking on the link below.
• Social Media Cookies
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
– Google+: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/legal/cookies/
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
• Cookies choice management
Cookies can be managed by the user through their browser._A) Browser settings_The user can manage their cookie preferences through the functionalities present in the common browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Crome, Apple Safari), which allow to delete / remove cookies (part or all of them) or to change the default browser Setting to block the cookies ending or to limit it to only specific sites. It is possible to know how to configure the browser settings (normally accessible from the “Tools” bar) by going to the “Support” web pages of the suppliers of the aforementioned browsers (also identifiable through a common search engine). Disabling cookies does not in itself preclude the use of the services of the Website; however, if all cookies are deleted / blocked, including technical cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure, for example, for the execution of activities within the Site (cookies allow to achieve and maintain user identification during the session).
• How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences?
– IE: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&hlrm=it
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it-IT/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
-3- Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data
The agreement to the conferment of your personal data is obligatory in order to give execution to the contract in being or to the services requested and to fulfill the obligations deriving from it, including the fulfillment of the law. Failure to provide consent may result in our inability to fulfill the contractual obligations or the services requested. The consent to the use of your data for marketing and / or advertising purposes (sending e-mails and / or communications with advertising offers) is optional.
-4- Timing and terms of providing data
The Data Controller, the data processors and the persons authorized to process the data will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship where foreseen or required by the regulations in force.
-5- Data dissemination and communication
Your personal data, for the purposes of the execution of the contract and for the purposes indicated above, may be disclosed:
– to all natural and legal persons (by way of example but not limited to legal, administrative, fiscal, accounting firms, couriers and shippers, data processing center, computer consultants, suppliers, customers, etc.) when the communication is necessary for the purposes described above to banks for the management of receipts and payments;
to factoring or credit recovery companies;
our collaborators and employees specifically appointed and within their duties.
The DPO, if appointed by the owner on a compulsory or voluntary basis, as well as the name and number of managers may be subject to change, therefore we recommend that you consult our website – where you can find all updated information – or contact the following addresses : +41.916826545 privacy office, email@example.com
-6- Rights of the interested party
Calling the number +41.916826545 or writing to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org with privacy object, at any time, you can exercise your rights towards the data controller in accordance with the European Regulation 679/2016 which for your convenience and information is reproduced below:
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence and / or the fact that the processing of his personal data is currently underway, even if not yet registered, as well as their communication in an intelligible form. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
– of the origin of personal data (with particular reference to the case in which they are not collected from the data subject and, when there is a data transfer in a third country, of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulations);
– of the purposes and methods of the processing;
– of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative;
– of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or of authorized subjects;
– of the categories of personal data that are being processed;
– of the retention period of the data or criteria used to determine this period;
– of the existence of automated decision-making processes, with particular regard to profiling, and the logic applied by them;
– of the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed;
The interested party also has the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation that the operations referred in letters a) and b) have been made known, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or diffused, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected
– the portability of data to other subjects for which an explicit request must be made to the following addresses: +41.916826545 email@example.com subject privacy;
– the deletion of data in our archives pursuant to article 17 pt. 1 lett. from a) to f) of the Regulations (so-called right to be forgotten), by communication to +41.916826545 firstname.lastname@example.org subject privacy
– the limitation of the data processing pursuant to art. 18 pt. 1, lett. from a) to d) of the Regulations
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part to the processing of data:
– for legitimate and connected reasons to its particular situation, even if the processing is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– to the processing of data pursuant to art. 6, pt.1 letters e) and f) including profiling based on these provisions.
If the data processing is based on the consent of the interested party, the latter has the right to revoke such consent at any time by making an explicit request to the following addresses
+41.916826545 or email@example.com subject privacy.
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised with a request addressed to the owner or manager sent by telephone, by email to the addresses indicated above or by registered letter with return receipt.
–7- Contact form
Should you send us questions via the contact form, we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question and any follow-up questions. We do not share this information without your permission.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter Into the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR. You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). Any mandatory statutory provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this provision.
Links to / from other websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
–8- Jurisdiction and applicable law